Angela has given me a bodyform, which I'm in the process of altering. It was a grey, plastic shape and I wanted to change it to something a bit more feminine.
I gave the bodyform a quick coat of Annie Sloan chalk paint - I found a white lace tablecloth, which I've soaked in strong tea, rinsed and dried. Using my hotglue gun I've glued a section onto the bodyform.
I had some pink ribboning which I've added on to create a flower.
Here is a photo of the project at present.
I've got an idea to add an old plant pot onto the base to create a bit of height and I've taken part of an old dress to create a little skirt, which I will add on to the base.
Will post some more photos soon.